The Hohenheim Erstsemesterakademie is meant for everyone who starts his/her study program at Hohenheim, it will take place in October 2022.
The Hohenheim Erstsemesterakademie is meant for everyone who starts his/her study program at Hohenheim, it will take place October 04-08, 2021.
We plan to have events on campus with some digital elements.
You can expect a fun full week of events, workshops, creativity, and sports around our university with the core topic of sustainability. Take a far-sighted look at our society and experience how you can shape it for the future with your studies. The exchange of students from the faculties of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences and Economics is especially important to us. You can see the complete program below.
You will find more information on this website soon. Do you have any questions? Then write to us at ed.wb1685883681-eime1685883681daka-1685883681itsre1685883681@mieh1685883681nehoh1685883681
Review 2021: Hohenheim
We, the Sustainability Working Group at the University of Hohenheim, can also be found on Facebook and Instagram.
More Information will follow soon!
All available places are already taken. You can only register for the waiting list via the →Registration form. We will let you know by mail until 29.09. if there is still a place available.
The number of participants for the “Erstsemesterakademie” in Hohenheim is limited and associated with a participation fee. We have a solidarity-based, trust-based price structure.
There are the following options:
- 15 € standard contribution: This amount covers the costs for you.
- 20 € soli-Contribution: Your costs are covered and you show solidarity with other participants by covering a part of the group costs.
- 10 € budget contribution: You cover a part of your costs and a part is covered by solidarity.
The following program will be modified a little bit.
We kindly ask for your understanding – thank you!
- If there are several parallel events in the program, you can choose which event you would like to attend.
- The introductory event “What is Bioeconomy?” will be held in English.
- For small group workshops, there will always be an English-language event to choose from.
- For large events, English slides will be provided or the event itself will be held in English.
The “Erstsemesterakademie” in Hohenheim is organized by committed students from various fields of study and initiatives. We, the organizing team, are a broad network of different university groups that deal with the topic of sustainability.
The Sustainability Working Group networks various players at the University of Hohenheim who are involved in sustainability. This supports networking, enables large projects, and provides an exchange area.
Grüne Liste der Uni Hohenheim
FRESH – Food Revitalization Eco-gastronomic Society Hohenheim
AStA der Universität Hohenheim
AKÖ-Arbeitskreis Ökologischer Landbau