The Hohenheim Erstsemesterakademie is meant for everyone who starts his/her study program at Hohenheim, it will take place October 04-08, 2021.
We plan to have events on campus with some digital elements.
You can expect a week full of events, workshops, creativity, and sports around our university with the core topic of sustainability. Take a far-sighted look at our society and experience how you can shape it for the future with your studies. The exchange of students from the faculties of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences and Economics is especially important to us. You can see the complete program below.
You will find more information on this website soon. Do you have any questions? Then write to us at email@example.com
Review 2020: Hohenheim
Regardless of whether you are starting your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and regardless of your course of study: register from 15.09.2021 onwards. (→Registration form ) and start your study life with us!
The number of participants for the “Erstsemesterakademie” in Hohenheim is limited and associated with a participation fee. We have a solidarity-based, trust-based price structure.
There are the following options:
- 15 € standard contribution: This amount covers the costs for you.
- 20 € soli-Contribution: Your costs are covered and you show solidarity with other participants by covering a part of the group costs.
- 10 € budget contribution: You cover a part of your costs and a part is covered by solidarity.
The following program will be modified a little bit.
We kindly ask for your understanding – thank you!
- If there are several parallel events in the program, you can choose which event you would like to attend.
- The introductory event “What is Bioeconomy?” will be held in English.
- For small group workshops, there will always be an English-language event to choose from.
- For large events, English slides will be provided or the event itself will be held in English.
The “Erstsemesterakademie” in Hohenheim is organized by committed students from various fields of study and initiatives. We, the organizing team, are a broad network of different university groups that deal with the topic of sustainability.